no faith in brooklyn
The Intro
Monday 10 December 2012 | 0 comments

Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. A manager in the biggest, richest company of Seoul, Korea. He is the leader. He is the boss. He gets what he wants. He likes to dominant. He likes to control people around him. He doesn't wait for people, people waits for him.

He lives in a villa. A fucking big villa that only the richest among the rich can bought it, and yes, it's him. In his company, in Choi's building, all of his workers must listen to him. You heard the wrong thing, you'll fired. You wear the suit that the boss doesn't like, you'll fired. Everything you do that doesn't seems right on the boss' eyes, you'll surely get fired.

He has a power, this one of a kind power, that can surely make people feels scared even when Seunghyun walks beside them, no, even when Seunghyun glares at them That's why most of his workers quit work at Choi's building, cos they afraid of the Chois. Even though the building has less amount of workers, but the company still works like a normal company who has thousands of worker.

His P.A, personal assistant, is Lee Chaerin. Seunghyun only has mercy on her cos she's one of his best friend since they were five. Whenever Seunghyun's in trouble, Chaerin helps him. Whenever Seunghyun's in bad mood, Chaerin cheers him up. But that doesn't mean she has feelings towards him. No. Seunghyun is only her best friend. She only treats him as a brother. A nice yet strict brother. Chaerin has no other family members, her parents died in a car accident. She has no place to live since she can't afford to pay her house rent anymore till she met Seunghyun.

Seunghyun takes care of Chaerin. He let her lives in his villa. He let her works in his company. He likes Chaerin. He loves her as her little sis. He even wants Chaerin to get married soon since her age is aging up. Hell, she's 21, she has a cute face, she has a nice body, but not even a man suits for her. Chaerin always says that Seunghyun acts like a father. He's the one who needs to get married first, so why must he bother about her?

+++++

"Chaerin-ah, I think you should just quit this work and let the others take place," said Seunghyun calmly as Chaerin enters his room, giving him the coffee he asked just now. "Seunghyun, I thought we've talked about this and promised will not mention it anymore," Chaerin glares him.

"Chaerin.. You have cancer. I don't want to risk your life! You should rest."

"Seunghyun, how many times do I have to say to you that I'm fine! Even if I rest in that stupid white hospital, I will still die!" Chaerin shouts. Her eyes starting to form tears that she surely knew it will fall in anytime.

"Chaerin.. No. Please. Don't cry. I just....... I want you to have a good rest, not doing these hard works. Just lie on the bed and relax... Do you want to waste your life in this building? Do you want to see me crying for 24 hours because I regret that I should've let you stay in villa instead of bringing you to work?" Seunghyun pats her head, trying to calm her down. Every time they talk about this, Chaerin will always cry. It's not that Seunghyun likes to see her crying because of the pain, no. Seunghyun talks about it because he cares. He cares so much about Chaerin. He just want to look Chaerin smiles just like before. The current Chaerin is too different with the old one. The now Chaerin is pale, sick, no energy, and always full of tears. Seeing her like this makes Seunghyun hurts. A lot.

"Seunghyun-ah....." Chaerin sobs.

"Yes, Chaerin?"

"I want to marry... but.. *sobs* but..."

"Shhh. Keep your words. I knew. I always knew. I will find a guy for you, okay?" Seunghyun hugs her. Chaerin buries her face on Seunghyun's chest and smiles before she drifts into a peaceful sleep. Seunghyun smiles. He carries Chaerin and put her on the sofa besides his table before he sits back on his chair and starts calling someone.

+++++

"You want me to what?!"

"Jiyong.. Please listen to me first."

"Okay dude, my ears are all yours. Explain to me why I should marry with that unknown girl you mentioned just now."

"Okay. Listen. Her name is Lee Chaerin. She's 21. She's cute and-"

"If you know she's cute then why don't you marry her?!"

"Jiyong shut the fuck up I'm trying to explain here!"

"..."

"She's cute. But the only thing is, she has cancer. The doctor said that the chance for her to live on is too low. And.... Well, you know. I can't marry her! She only treats me as her brother. She doesn't like me... in a lovely way. So Ji, please. I want you to help me."

"*sighs* Seunghyun... Do you think marriage is a game? If I marry her, and after that, well, let's say that she has died, then what do you want me to do? Wasting my moment as a widow and not marry or seduce the other girls? That's what you want?!"

"Ji no that's not what I mea-"

"Look Seunghyun. I'm not doing this crazy idea of yours. Just find another guy. And why must me?"

"..."

".......seunghyun?"

"I thought you would understand me, Ji. I guess I was wrong." Seunghyun ends the call. He doesn't know what to do. He had arranged blind date for Chaerin for like hundred times but Chaerin always says that these guys are too skinny, too fat, too perfect for her and so on. And Seunghyun thought that maybe Chaerin will like Jiyong, will love Jiyong. Well, looks like the plan can't be used anymore. Seunghyun drinks the coffee and let out a heavy sigh while staring at Chaeri's face.

"Chaerin-ah... I want you to be happy with Jiyong. Why is your life like this. And... why is our life like this?"

ᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳ

Okay so here is the first chapter. Yippeeeeee lol. Sorry kalau ayat english aku tunggang langgang. Ni lah apa yang cikgu english aku ajar, salahkan beliau :B lol what the hell. Warning, fanfic ni random. So, suka hati aku ah nak tulis merepek-merepek. Hehehe. Btw, pairing dah terang lagi ber-flashlight, Jiyong x Chaerin ♥ Cuba teka, T.O.P nanti pair dengan siapa? lol soalan bangang tapi, jawab je lah. Hahaha. Bye. Ppyong~

Labels: